Empowering Organizations, Transforming Communities
Welcome to the nexus where innovation meets strategy, and transformation becomes reality. At Nikeya Diversity Consulting, we are your strategic partners, expertly navigating the complexities of fostering inclusive environments and driving both organizational and community transformation. Our approach transcends conventional boundaries, offering tailored solutions that empower leaders, engage teams, and catalyze sustainable change.
As the world demands agility, foresight, and inclusivity, we stand ready to guide your journey, leveraging the full potential of your human capital, driving innovation, and unlocking new opportunities in global markets. Our expertise in enhancing community and regional optics, attracting and retaining a skilled workforce, and leading transformative cultural change is your asset.
With Nikeya Diversity Consulting, you’re set to redefine what’s possible, setting new benchmarks in organizational excellence. As diverse as the challenges they address, our solutions are your ally in crafting a future that is not only envisioned but realized.
Prepare to embark on this transformative journey, and together, let’s turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s successes with solutions that create high performing teams, transform cultures and drive outcomes.
Maximizing Performance: Solutions for Inclusive Excellence
- Executive Alignment Workshops (Shareholders, Board, Leadership Teams)
- Executive Coaching & Leadership Development
- Global Leadership DEI Credentials: Certified Diversity Executive® & Certified Diversity Professional®
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility (DEIA)/Engagement Strategies
- D&I Cultural Assessments (Individual Employee Reports & Organizational Reports
- Strategic Planning/Offsite Retreats (DEIA/Engagement)
- Team Building & Engagement Retreats
- Education, Training & Development Solutions
- Talent Attraction, Sourcing & Recruitment Services
- Keynote Speaking, Workshops & Panels
- Business Consulting Services
- Community/Regional Dialogue & Engagement
5 Keys to Inclusive Culture: Path to Innovation
- Define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility (DEIA)/Engagement: Establish a broader definition of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Accessibility (DEIA)/Engagement that resonates with all stakeholders, guiding behavior and decision-making at every organizational level.
- Authentic Leadership Commitment: Empower leaders to genuinely foster inclusive environments with organizational policies and practices, moving beyond mere lip service to visible action.
- Proactive, Data-Informed Approach: Be proactive vs. reactive and gather qualitative & quantitative data to establish a clear baseline, using insights to inform and shape your cultural strategies.
- Measurable, Outcome-Focused Strategy: Develop a strategic plan with clear, measurable goals and regularly review progress to ensure alignment with your organizational needs and evolution.
- Human-Centric Approach – Foster Relationships, Not Just Projects: Fostering a vibrant culture is about cultivating trusting relationships, not managing projects. Adopt a human-centric approach as change management takes time and it’s an ongoing journey.
is what we have.
race, gender, age, perspectives, political ideologies, etc.
is creating fairness.
policies, practices & procedures → Equal Outcomes
is what we do.
people are seen, heard & valued
is how we design.
creating spaces for universal participation
is how we feel.
sense of belonging
Executive/Management Coaching & Leadership Development
- I want to use my power, privilege, purpose and platform for a purpose, but how can I genuinely do this without making it feel like it’s a covered act?
- My company wants to implement diversity and inclusion initiatives, but as a manager I have lots of concerns about chasing buzz words and frankly don’t believe it will work.
- My competitors are embarking on DEI initiatives, but why should I?
- I know we need to diversify our leadership team, but it’s challenging to find qualified internal candidates.
These are some authentic reflections executives and managers are having as they contemplate DEIA/Engagement strategies in the workplace. Their role and commitment has significant impact on employee engagement, workplace culture and the ultimate success to drive positive strategic changes with DEIA/Engagement.
Our Executive/Management Coaching services are designed to equip leaders and managers with the tools and strategies they need to foster a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. Our coaching services are tailored to meet the unique needs of each organization, and we work closely with our clients to understand their goals, challenges, and opportunities.
We will work with your executives and managers to assess your current DEIA/Engagement practices and identify areas for improvement. We’ll help your leaders develop a deeper understanding of the impact of bias and discrimination, and provide them with the skills and strategies they need to create a more inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
Our coaching sessions are conducted one-on-one or in small groups, and are designed to be interactive and engaging. We use a variety of coaching techniques to ensure our clients are fully engaged in the coaching process:
- assessments and feedback
- goal setting and action planning
- accountability and support
- active listening and questioning
- skill building and development
- role-playing and simulations
- mindfulness and stress management
- real-world problem-solving exercises
- success celebration and recognition
- just in time coaching for when the need arises
At Nikeya Diversity Consulting, we understand that creating a more inclusive and equitable workplace requires a commitment to ongoing learning and growth. That’s why our coaching services are designed to be long-term partnerships, where we work with our clients over an extended period to ensure sustained progress and measurable results.
Asian American Pacific Islander Career Coaching & Leadership Development
- I’m perceived as a “Model Minority” causing cultural biases to impact my career progression. I need to gain tools to empower myself to debunk this myth while advocating for myself.
- I am struggling with authentically embracing my core values while aligning them with my traditional cultural norms.
- How can I develop a strong diverse network of advocates to elevate myself and advance my professional aspirations?
- I’m only known to be a Worker Bee, but how can I demonstrate my potential to be the Queen Bee?
From a racial/ethnic perspective in the United States, the Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) population in the United States is the fastest growing group projected to be the largest immigrant group by 2055 as well as the fastest consumer group, both domestically and globally. Yet, they are significantly underrepresented in leadership positions as well as one of the most understudied, underreported and overlooked groups to date.
Due to globalization, technology and demographic changes our workplace and marketplace have diversified significantly creating the urgency to cultivate more AAPI leadership to successfully compete in a global economy with growing influential Asian markets.
Breaking through the Bamboo Ceiling requires both sides to chip away at this in order for significant gains to be made with more AAPIs in leadership roles. From the top side, prevailing Western leadership stereotypes and biases can negatively stall an AAPI’s career. From the bottom side, An AAPI’s educational journey, cultural values and upbringing could be the foundation of their preexisting behaviors and expectations. We provide expert knowledge via career coaching and development to accelerate an AAPI’s leadership career to effectively impact change and transform mindset.
Strategic Planning/Offsite Retreats (DEIA/Engagement)
In today’s highly competitive global business environment, we understand that DEIA/Engagement are critical factors in building a successful organization. Our DEIA/Engagement strategic planning services are designed to help your organization navigate the challenges of this journey and create a roadmap for success.
Our strategic planning services range from planning and facilitating offsite strategic planning retreats to helping you develop a DEIA/Engagement Strategic Plan. We have a team of experienced and skilled professionals who work with you to ensure that your DEIA/Engagement Strategic Plan is manageable, measurable, and comprehensive. We help you develop a roadmap that is integrated with your organization’s overall strategic plan.
At the core of our DEIA/Engagement strategic planning process is fostering enterprise-wide engagement. We believe that a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team is critical to creating a plan that works for everyone in your organization. We work closely with your team to ensure that everyone’s voice is heard and that the plan is designed to meet the needs of the entire organization.
Our multi-step process ensures that your DEIA/Engagement Strategic Plan is comprehensive and covers all the necessary aspects of the journey. We start with a clear definition of objectives, followed by assessments, measurements, development of programs/initiatives, and other critical steps. We believe that a well-defined plan is essential to creating a successful DEIA/Engagement journey.
We’ll help your organization create a DEIA/Engagement Strategic Plan that is not only effective but also sustainable. We understand that this journey is ongoing and that unexpected turns and twists are part of the process. We work with you to ensure that your plan is adaptable to changing circumstances and can help you achieve your goals in the long run.
Our goal is to ensure your DEIA/Engagement Strategic Plan:
- Is data driven, manageable and measurable
- Is integrated with your organization’s overall strategic plan
- Involves a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to focus on fostering enterprise-wide engagement
- Consists of a multi-step process with clearly defined objectives, assessments, measurements, development of programs/initiatives, etc.
Community Dialogue & Engagement
What’s your community, region or state’s culture?
A) Melting Pot → Homogeneous
B) Layered Salad → Siloed
C) Tossed Salad → Integrated
On one side of the spectrum you could have a very homogeneous region lacking diversity which impedes attraction/retention of diverse workforce, businesses and residents impacting development and growth. On the other side of the spectrum, you may have all the diversity living in a big metro area, but diverse community groups are too siloed due to lack of interaction and engagement. All it takes is ONE incident to pit one racial/ethnic neighborhood group against another. ONE political decision to pit one religious group against another.
With increased diversity are we seeing more group polarization occurring? Enhancing interaction between groups increases awareness, empathy and cultural competency. Ultimately decreasing biases and crimes creating a safe, fun and vibrant quality of life for your region.
- Post-emergency/disaster dialogue & listening sessions – given the increase in hate crimes and man-made disasters, communities are experiencing tragedies at record levels. We facilitate community sessions for stakeholders impacted to engage in dialogue to heal, learn and rebuild trust.
- Serve as subject matter expert on DEIA/Engagement initiatives to enhance community/economic development initiatives.
- Host Ambassador Workshops for business, community and regional leaders to create advocates and champions to build resilient and inclusive environments.
Education, Training & Development Solutions
As a trusted partner in DEIA/Engagement, we offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to educate, empower, and engage your organization. Our solutions range from professional development workshops, interactive training sessions, and educational seminars, all tailored to your unique needs and objectives.
Whether you’re a budding startup, a non-profit or an established global corporation, we understand that no two organizations are alike. That’s why our approach is experiential, personalized and adaptive, allowing us to address the specific challenges and opportunities that arise in different workplace contexts.
As a reputable DEIA/Engagement firm, we bring a wealth of knowledge and insights to your DEIA/Engagement initiatives. We are committed to facilitating open conversations, challenging biases, and promoting systemic change within your organization.
Participants will acquire skills via multi-prong learning components ranging from exercises, group and video-based dialogues to interactive lectures.
Education, Training & Development Solutions Offered (Sample List):
- Psychological Safety: Catalyzing Engagement & Innovation in Teams
- Intro to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility (DEIA) & Engagement
- Hiring 101: DEIA/Engagement Lens
- Bridging Generational Intelligence
- Cultural Competency/Humility
- Intercultural Communications
- Empowering Women is Inspiring Women
- Accessibility by Design
- Inclusive Leadership Development: Global Diversity Credentials
- Race, Power & Privilege
- Anti-Harassment, Bystander, and Civility in Workplace
- The Indian Caste System in the U.S.: A Cross -Cultural Exploration
- Unconscious Bias
- Microinequities & Microaggression
- Lifting the Veil on the Asian Immigrant Experience in the Workplace
- Empower Hours: Listening & Dialogue Workshops (topic/event)
- Customized Curriculum Available
What’s Your Workplace & Community Culture Like?
Melting Pot Culture
Dominant culture prevails leading to assimilation to occur creating a very homogenous environment where groupthink is highly valued.
Layered Salad Culture
Diversity exists in the workplace and big metro areas where people and community groups maintain their unique identity (racial, ethnic, religious, etc.), but group polarization occurs leading to siloed teams/groups.
Tossed Salad Culture
Diversity of people, thoughts, perspectives, experiences, etc. are valued creating inclusive and engaging environments leading to integrated teams and community groups. Integration increases awareness, tolerance and cultural competency while decreasing biases and crimes.
Our solutions can help your talent gain/enhance interpersonal skills as it pertains to DEIE. Statistics illustrate, people typically don’t leave companies, they leave bad managers who contribute to a negative workplace culture. On the same token, people look to a safe diverse quality of life and whether or not they feel included and engaged in one’s community as a strong motivational driver to stay or move on.
Business Case for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement
ROI – it is imperative that your Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Engagement plan is integrated with your strategic business plans, financial goals and master development plans that are measurable in order to yield optimal and sustainable growth. Let us be your partner today with strategic planning and implementation. By consistently including and engaging your diverse talent within an equitable environment/culture, it empowers them to take calculated risks driving creativity, innovation, growth and sustainable results.™
Due to globalization, technology, changing demographics and population trends, it is essential to ensure a safe, welcoming, vibrant, culturally enriched workplace and region/state. An area robust with professional opportunities and growth will drive attraction and retention efforts of skilled talent/diverse groups, increase taxpayer base, and create opportunities to competitively leverage new markets.
Contact Us for Free Consultation Today
Nikeya Diversity Consulting: where DEIE meets success. Our customized approach drives real change in your workplace and community. Let’s globally build a more equitable and inclusive future together. For a free consultation, contact us today!